How Do You Answer That Objection, Is It A Scam?
It’s funny how there are certain objections that make network marketers shake, well the new ones anyway. These objections are generally the ones that come up and when we receive them, everything we believe in starts to be questioned, well maybe not everything, but what we believe in when it comes to network marketing does. And the question Is It A Scam is definitely one of those questions.
I want to give you a few answers that I use, and yes for me, they all work. Like everything though, it works because of my belief behind what I am saying. I believe in my statement and what I am doing, but most importantly, I believe in ME! You see if you don’t believe in yourself and what you are doing, your confidence wavers and the person who is asking you the question or bringing you the objection becomes like a shark in the water who smells blood. They can’t stop themselves from going in for the kill. Their need to be RIGHT drives them. It is their greatest addiction, in fact it is all of our greatest addictions, however we will talk about that later lol.
So let’s cover my answers to Is It A Scam?
- YES it is, that’s exactly the kind of person I am, I get involved with something, find out it’s a scam and then go to the people I know, love and care about and ask them to come and join me in a scam as well.
- Can you hear my sarcastic tone? I know this is pretty full on, but you know what, it works and it works great. It puts you back on the front foot and helps them see how stupid their question really is. I want to give you a hint on how to say this though without turning them against you, SMILE and have a laugh when you say it. (make sure you watch the video and I will show you what I mean)
- That’s a strange question to ask me, do you think I would get you involved in a scam, why do you feel that way?
- Again, be gentle. This is a question that allows you to get to the root of the problem with them. Please watch the video and I will show you why I say it.
- What do you mean, Is it a scam?
- Be gentle when you ask this question, it is the response I use the most. Then I use the “Feel, Felt, Found” method to explain. Again, watch the video
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Network Marketing Training by James Hannan
“I Teach You How To Develop Leaders In The Market Place So No One Is Left Behind”
PS: Get My Easy To Use, Appointment Setting, Cash Generating Text Messaging Strategy – Click Here
If you enjoyed this post on is it a scam, like, retweet and comment please 🙂