Network Marketing Books My 5 Book Hotlist.
When I first started in our career with Network Marketing, I went on the hunt for Network Marketing Books, I was ravenous in my desire to be the best I could be in this industry, and I knew that reading was going to be a key.
There is an old saying and it goes something like this “Not all readers are leaders, but all leaders are readers” and I have to agree. I used to hate reading anything that was educational, it wasn’t until I saw and understood the purpose behind why we should read leadership books and personal development books. As soon as I started to read, my results in life and in business started to grow exponentially. I would read christian books, sales books and personal books, so when it came to network marketing, I knew I also needed to read network marketing books.
The first network marketing book I ever picked up was “Your First Year In Network Marketing” by Mark Yarnell. Back then, none of us really had a clue about how to build a network marketing business. We were guessing. We had a few simple scripts, a CD to hand out and were driven by pure passion. I still believe this is the key to success in the 21st century, keeping it as simple as you can. However with the introduction of Facebook, Linkedin & Twitter, not to mention all the other social media platforms, a leader would be crazy to not try to work out how to capitalise on these markets.
Even though Mark’s book, Your First Year in Network Marketing was a good book, it wouldn’t be on my top 5 list anymore. Allow me to point out that my recommendations may not be books that have been written specifically for the Network Marketing Business, but they will help you none the less.
My Top 5 Network Marketing Books would be:
- The Bible: Yes you read it right, the Bible would be the best Network Marketing Book available. Study the way that Jesus networked and built teams. His methods and strategies are the actual foundation of Network Marketing Today. He would cast a vision, speak to people’s hearts and then bring them together and develop a team. Whether you are a christian or not, or you may not even believe in God, the Bible contains great riches of information.
- The Magic of Thinking Big: I LOVE this book. It helped me dream again, I recommend it to all of my team and it helps you think and believe bigger than you did before. It is the reason why in my eyes it would be my second Network Marketing Book.
- Think and Grow Rich: OK, yes, this book is a little out of left field and in some ways frustrated me no end. I sometimes wanted to yell at the author because I have my own opinion on some of his teachings, however the basic information is fantastic. It teaches you the power of your thoughts and how much they play in your own success.
- Developing the Leader within you: Yes this is an old book, however it is a GREAT book by John Maxwell. It was actually the first book on leadership I read as a younger man. It helped me to see more about myself and others. I would also like to add John’s next book, Developing the Leaders Around You. They are both fantastic network marketing books.
- Developing a Leadership Revolution by Chris Brady: Even though this book is actually written by another network marketer, and in some ways is competition to me, his book is fantastic, although it is deep. I would recommend this book only for those people who are already a leader within your company. It is not a light read and for many people it maybe a little too challenging, however if you can make it through, as one of my network marketing books, it is definitely a must read for leaders.
I am always on the look out for new Network Marketing Books, if you have one, please recommend it below in the comments. I would love to hear what you have been reading and how it helped you.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Network Marketing Training by James Hannan
Email: email@example.com “I Teach You How To Bring The Old and The New Together To Make You More Money and Have A LOT More Fun”
PS: Get My Easy To Use, Appointment Setting, Cash Generating Text Messaging Strategy – Click Here
If you enjoyed this post on Network Marketing Books, like, retweet and comment please.