Network Marketing Motivation
I was doing some research into what are the questions people are asking and want to learn and know and it seems nearly everyone wants to know about Network Marketing Movitation or how to stay motivated in your network marketing business.
This is a great question and one we deal with on a daily and depending on the group I am working with, it could be hourly basis. When I say depending on the group I am working with, I mean that when you are establishing a new team within your network marketing business, you are not dealing with seasoned networkers. For many this may be the first time they have ventured into the network marketing or home business fields and so running their own business is daunting. It is easy to become distracted because the things they know they need to do, may not be the things that they actually want to do. That is a big challenge for some people. So getting the right Network Marketing Motivation is important. (by the way, network marketing motivation is the team people are typing into google, so to make sure this article gets out to as many people as possible and helps them, I have to write it that way rather than saying “Staying motivated in your network marketing business”).
I want to give you my keys to staying focused and motivated within your business.
First I love what Zig Ziglar says: “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing – that’s why we recommend it daily.”
There is great wisdom in that quote because lets face it, Network Marketing Motivation is a challenge when you are working from home, especially if you are using facebook and have children and all of the other things that could be stealing your focus.
OK so let’s start with my key points on keeping you motivated for your network marketing business:
- Write down your dreams. When I say your dreams, I mean your dreams. Where you want to live, holidays, things for the kids, retirement, clothes, giving etc etc etc. You need to write these down. Remember that your dreams are different to your goals. This is a great article I wrote a LONG time ago on the difference between goals and dreams: http://www.networkmarketingtrainingtoday.com/goals-vs-dreams/ and I recommend reading it
- Write down your goals. After you read that article, you will understand how your goals should look.
- Read both of them daily if not a few times per day to remind you why you are building this business and what you want out of it and by when.
- Read at least one personal development book per month. Starting off with books from Robert Kyosaki is a good place. I wrote a review on “conspiracy of the rich” you may want to check it out: My Review Of Rich Dads Conspiracy Of The Rich.
- Listen to audios from leaders within your company. You want to listen to their testimonies, not just training. It is the testimonies that generate the excitement and belief that if they can do it, so can you.
- Turn up to events. There was a crazy statistic that was released by the DSA (Direct Selling Association) that showed the income comparison to those who turned up to events verses the ones that didn’t. It was something like people who turned up to events made more than 64 times the amount of people who didn’t.
- This is my last tip on Network Marketing Motivation and it is to stay close to your upline leader. Make sure you are talking to them daily if you need to. They will be your best source of encouragement at the start.
Feel free to share this with anyone who might be in need of dreaming big to keep them going.
Did This Help You? If so, I would greatly appreciate if you commented below and shared on Facebook
Network Marketing Training by James Hannan
“I Teach You How To Bring The Old and The New Together To Make You More Money and Have A LOT More Fun”
PS: Get My Easy To Use, Appointment Setting, Cash Generating Text Messaging Strategy – Click Here
If you enjoyed this post on Network Marketing Motivation, retweet and comment please