In my opinion I will give you a BIG FAT YES…
Masterminding is not just about getting together with a group of people, putting your requests out there and hoping something happens.
That thought process is for the quacks.
Masterminding is about being with a group of people who are prepared to keep you sharp and on your toes. People who are prepared to stand with you even when your faith starts to drop.
But it is even more than that…Being part of a mastermind keeps YOU focused on what is important to you and also what is important to others.
You see, when you are part of something like a mastermind, you are there not just to get what you want, but to help others get what they want. I am sure you have heard that somewhere else…
“help enough people get what they want and you will get what you want!”
Extra points for you:
- So choose a small group of people, around 5 – 6.
- Commit to get together each and every week at the EXACT same time.
- Each week submit your requests BEFORE you come together. (we use google docs for this)
- Clear anything off your chest at the start, anything that would stop you from being a valuable contributor to your mastermind.
- Be attentive on the mastermind. (Don’t be on your phone, facebook, youtube, talking to others…stay focused)
I am not going to lie to you…masterminding requires your commitment and your time. But so does EVERYTHING.
It is not about giving something a go, it is about just doing it.
Leave me a comment below and tell me what your experiences have been around masterminding…
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jameshannan
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/askjameshannan
Would you like to work with me: Work with James Hannan