Marketing With Twitter has become one of the biggest surprises for me in my online strategies.
I had heard many leaders talk about how good Twitter had been for them in building their businesses but I was very skeptical to say the least until I found out by accident that it was actually working for me.
When I saw what was happening I knew I had to do something about it and that this one little social network (not so little anymore), could quite possibly change the amount of traffic coming to my blog, opting into my emails, joining my team and buying my products.
So today I am going to show you the basics of setting up your account with Twitter and how to start marketing with it.
Let me say again. Twitter was a surprise to me and I am still stunned by what it has done for my traffic. I know if you follow this simple blueprint I am putting together on this blog, you will have the same results with your Twitter Marketing as I have.
Below are the steps to follow:
- Remember it is still all about relationships. Nothing has changed in that arena. Building your Home Based Business will always be the same. Take care of people and they willl want to do business with you.
- Setup your twitter account. Go to www.twitter.com . Try to get your own name if it is available. If not try it with a hyphen etc in between your first and last name eg: sue_smith
- Post for first 5 tweets. (do this BEFORE you start following people) Make them interesting. Use quotes that you like or information that others would find appealing. They can be funny as well.
- Make sure we connect on twitter here: James Hannan
- Start following others in your niche. (more on this in the next post)
Marketing on twitter is not about spam. Remember this. It is about bringing good quality information, sharing quality thoughts and helping others.
Contact me: email@example.com
Follow me on twitter: http://www.twitter.com/jameshannan
Follow me on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/askjameshannan
Would you like to work with me: Work with James Hannan