You Can Learn How To Generate Leads, But What Happens After That?

So many times you can get caught up in one aspect of your business to the detriment of everything else.

You can spend all your time on training, however you don’t put any action into place.

Or you can focus all your time on lead generation, and be forever trying to increase the amount of leads you bring into your funnel each day, that you never call the ones you have.

Unfortunately, neither of these will build you a large network marketing/home based business. There has to be something else you need to do…and there is!

The problem is most people don’t do it because they are not trained on how to do it. They become professional students (never getting paid) or frozen in place with hundreds if not thousands of leads and not know what to do with them, when they should have a business growing at hundreds of people each and every week. (there is nothing like it when your network marketing business is growing at over 100 people each WEEK)

So let’s look at what you need to be doing once you have the leads. Watch the video at the bottom of the page for more in depth info, I am better at talking than writing.

Understand these steps and you wont go wrong:

  1. You have the leads (there is plenty of training around that will show you how to generate leads. I have developed Dual Networking to do this for our company)

2.   You need to contact the lead. I do this in a couple of different ways.

  • The first way is with technology. I use my auto responder to obviously share information but it does MUCH more than that. It is full of testimonies and has a call to action to not only buy my book but also contact me if they are looking for a business to get started in. It has got to the point that the only people I speak to are the ones that buy my book or contact me.
  • The important thing to have in your auto responder is testimonies or success stories…

3.   What do you say? Use FORM. Build a relationship and get to know them. If they are looking for a business, I have not found a better script to use than Dani Johnson’s Script Book. I have made tens of thousands from using her scripts and I know you can as well. Make sure you use the closing script as well.

4.   Now you have them started, what do you do?Getting someone started in only about 10% of what you need to do. the other 90% is actually getting them to go to work and there is a magic formula that you need to use to ensure the best results.

  • Build Rapport
  • Get their dreams
  • Develop their goals
  • Get them to sign off
  • Get them active in the first 48 hours
  • Help them make money in first 48 hours.
  • Get them involved in the team and activity.
  • Plug them into your system.
  • Do not dilute the system

Now is the time to watch the video and leave a comment. Also make sure you hit the “Tweet” Button.

Let me know what you think below and I will help you where I can.

 

Did This Help You? If so, comment below and tell me what you liked, if you have an opinion, share that as well!

James Hannan Network Marketing Trainer

 

 

 

 

 

 

Network Marketing Training by James Hannan

Skype: hitmanhannan

Email: james@networkmarketingtrainingtoday.com

“I Teach You How To Develop Leaders In The Market Place So No One Is Left Behind Through Building Your Mind Body and Spirit!”

PS: Get My Easy To Use, Appointment Setting, Cash Generating Text Messaging Strategy – Click Here

If you enjoyed this post on Network Marketing Success, like, retweet and comment please 🙂


Commented yet? Go on..you know you want to :)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.